Register to race from the link below
Entry fees are
- 47 € on or before 31.3.2018
- 55 € on or before 30.4.2018
- 65 € on or before 17.6.2018
The price is the same for both distances, the shorter 13km race and the longer 22km BTTF race. Runners will decide the distance during the race at 6.5km mark, depending on runners' route choice they will get time for shorter or longer race. There's a limited number of starting places, around 700, so be quick to register to ensure you have a place in the next summer's race!
We accept "Smartum Liikunta- ja kulttuuriseteli" vouchers, please contact email@example.com for instructions on how to pay the fee with vouchers.
- For 13km 10 years or older
- For 22km 14 years or older
Included in the entry fee are (changes are still possible):
- Aulanko Tower Trail scarf by BUFF
- Well marked course in Aulanko Nature Reserve in area where there has been no races before
- Free parking (ridesharing and using of public transport highly recommend)
- Drink stations at 6km and 16km
- Services in the finish (more details later)
- Timing and result services
- Bag storage
- First aid services on the course and in the finish
- Event video and photos for downloading after the event
- Guided group runs on the race course 1-2 months before the race
Entry fees do not include insurances for runners. Each runner is responsible independently for their own insurances.
Entry fee is not returned in case of a cancellation. If you can’t run, you can name a substitute runner or, with a medical certificate, postpone your participation to next year. For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org.